Giving to God’s work
To make your regular donation to Abberley through the Parish Giving Scheme, call the following number:
0333 002 1271
If you are unable to get through, you can leave a message and someone will call you back.
You will be taken through a signup process – this normally takes around 15 minutes. Please have the following information to hand:
- Your name, which is the name used for the transaction.
- A daytime phone number.
- Email address if you have one.
- Postcode and address.
- Your bank account details (sort code, account number and name on the account) and confirmation that direct debits are allowed on the account.
- The name of the parish: Abberley.
- The Parish Giving Code for the parish: 420642260.
Thank you for your generosity.
What happens next?
- You will receive an email or letter to confirm when the direct debit is set up, the date of your first donation and the amount.
- If you currently give to the church via standing order, please wait until you receive the confirmation letter from PGS before cancelling your current standing order.
What if you need to change your donation?
If you wish to make any changes to your donation, or your gift aid status changes, you should notify a member of the PGS team by phone on 0333 002 1260; by email at email@example.com; or in writing to the following address:
Parish Giving Scheme,
76 Kingsholm Road,
More information about the Parish Giving Scheme is available at www.parishgivingscheme.org.uk.